Dermatology Expert Forum
chaffing between butt cheeks
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

chaffing between butt cheeks

i never had this before but it hurts like crazy i have a chaffing like rash up and down my butt crack it is raw and very red please help what is it how does it go away
Related Discussions
242489 tn?1210500813
Try using 1% hydrocortisone cream twice a day (OTC), plus an emollient like Eucerin on top of each appllication.  If that doesn't make you better in a week, see a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
3 Comments
Blank
I had this once before and it was after being at the beach and not getting the final little bits of sand our of my suit and underclothes. It hurt and I couldn't believe it but that was the cause. Once I used "Bag balm" (or any good ointment) it was protected and then it healed quickly.
Blank
evr since i wos a lad my large buttocks have been plagued with chafage. i dont no where to turn, this problem is too emaresing for even my mother to know.
perhaps it is because my unfortunate hyper-obesity that my cheeks chafe, i dont no. sum1 please, this is a despirate cry for help
stop the chafing,please find it in your heart to contrbute. we can make a difference!
Blank
A related discussion, butt chafing was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now