DERMATOLOGY
FORUM
chaffing between butt cheeks
by taralynn228, Sep 23, 2001
i never had this before but it hurts like crazy i have a chaffing like rash up and down my butt crack it is raw and very red please help what is it how does it go away
Answer:
by Alan Rockoff, MDBlank, Sep 23, 2001
Try using 1% hydrocortisone cream twice a day (OTC), plus an emollient like Eucerin on top of each appllication.  If that doesn't make you better in a week, see a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Member Comments (3)
by dmu, Sep 24, 2001
I had this once before and it was after being at the beach and not getting the final little bits of sand our of my suit and underclothes. It hurt and I couldn't believe it but that was the cause. Once I used "Bag balm" (or any good ointment) it was protected and then it healed quickly.
by arse, Nov 04, 2001
evr since i wos a lad my large buttocks have been plagued with chafage. i dont no where to turn, this problem is too emaresing for even my mother to know.
perhaps it is because my unfortunate hyper-obesity that my cheeks chafe, i dont no. sum1 please, this is a despirate cry for help
stop the chafing,please find it in your heart to contrbute. we can make a difference!
by rampage298, Mar 27, 2008
A related discussion, butt chafing was started.