change of skin color

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

change of skin color

hi! there...i have this strange skin condition since last three months, n it isn't getting any better...i've been to heaps of GP'S...but they identifies it as a normal condition...i have this light brown skin(face)...but the color of my mouth from one end of cheek to another has changed it's color to light yellow....n also, there is weird yellow n black lyke bruises around the left of my nose...overall, it looks so weird...i've been told to take a vegetables, vitamins etc...i tried all of those...but it ain't getting any better...i even did the blood check relating to FBC + diff, EVC, EFGR, LFT, Fe studies, TFT....but the doctor cldn't find any of the problem in either of this cases...I dunt expose much to the sun.. however, i do go expose to sun as required by our skin,..I dunt think so it is the case related to melasma, pigmentation...i have been hearing about the IPL from the peope to cure it...will it work if the so problem has caused by any of the internal problem???.....plz help me!!!

Regards,
David
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers