Dermatology Community
chapped upper lip, body aches, whole family
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chapped upper lip, body aches, whole family

two days ago my 13 year said her lips were really chapped feeling. yesterday i felt very achy and tired all day with extremely chapped feeling upper lip. In the middle of the night I got up with hot flashes and cold sweats and my upper lip hurting immensely. at this point i find my 13 yr old saying she has the same symptoms as well as she is very nauseated. this morning i notice that my (and hers) upper lip only is swollen, we both ache with loss of appetite. we both take allegra and ibuprofen which i don't think helped much with the symptoms but maybe some. My daughter actually wound up throwing up and now has a 100.1 temp. this eve i finally got her to eat a little bit. my other 12 year old also has a very "chapped" tingling and sorta itchy upper lip. I noticed my baby who is 16. months old rubbing her mouth with her shirt and in a very grumpy mood all day. One other common symptom me and my 13 year old are a small patchy rash on our chins. We have no major food allergies, have not eaten anything our of the order nor do we use makeup regularly. I was convinced we had a similar allergic reaction until my other two daughters have the same lip issues. Now my 13 yr old has a temp and after scouring google i still can't find anything similar... we need help!