I burned my face with a toothpast at first and then I used a bleach lotion just just to get rid of the dark skin I've goten from the toothpast ...so my question is ..how to can I treat a skin that was burn by toothpast and bleach lotion?
The immediate treatment of burns from bleach is flushing with lots of water. Apply a cold, wet compress to the burn area. An over the counter pain killer like ibuprofen may be taken. Avoid putting any ointments onto your burn, and do not remove dead skin or blisters from the burn area. Get the burn rash examined. Your doctor may prescribe topical creams and antibiotics if an infection is suspected. Schedule an appointment with a dermatologist soon. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.