chemical damage?
Hi im a 28yr old male i was using some face wash over a month ago and got it up my nose by mistake it was a small dab a few weeks after this happen i had anxiety and woke up scared for no reason one morning also been depressed and if something woke me up from my sleep it felt like my brain was still asleep kinda like it was slow to wake up like my brain couldn't wake up at first or something like it took my brain a min. to realize and figure out that it was awake now i have been having some odd symptoms the i had loss of sensation on the left side of my neck and on the left side of my head at the temple  and not sure what is wrong i have been having memory issues and feeling really out of it and not feeling like im really here and forget where i place items even if they are in front of my face and i don't remember much from watching tv i have problems recognizing things in my vision like my visual presception is off and i don't like the day light i see lots of floaters and flashes on the computer screen from time to time and and have chronic confusion and slowed mental thinking i forget what time it is i have to look at the clock to remember all i can do is lay in bed about 60 to 70% of the time i went to the er and had blood work and had a cat scan done of my brain about a month ago and all came back clear im not sure if i need a different kind of scan such as a mri,pet or spect scan?  could i have some kind of cognitive impairment/ mental impariment? im going back to my family doctor tomorrow and i have a appointment with a neurologist on april first.

' here is the link for the face wash
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/100612/NIVEA_for_MEN_Extra_Gentle_Face_Wash/

is this harmful? please check it out. thanks

These symptoms do not seem to be related to the afce wash and look like some neurological cause is causing these symptoms. you should get it checked from a neurologist and get a nerve conduction velocity test or MR neurography to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

Ok thank you for the reply i was just thinking what if i got exposed to some kind of chemicals or neurotoxins ? would it showin the brain? is their a brain scan that would show neurotoxicity?  we do have a dog that pees alot in the house  he is older could i be getting exposed to ammonia? and a few days before i started feeling this way i also ran out stove to self clean and it smelt like chemicals but i ran it before and it never hurt me evan if we cook in it after that.