chemical face burn?
my daughter had some sort of facial treatment done for acne. not sure what was used. she has raw red blotching and some open raw areas. all cleaned now and is 24 hours old looks to be know worse. what should we be doing to keep it clean and help healing.
It can be due to chemical burns and irritant contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. she should wash her face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat it dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then she can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.