chemical skin reaction
I used cleaning chemicals yesterday and today i have swelling of both hands with some pus and oosing from the sides of several fingers. What should i do to cure this problem?

This discussion is related to Chemical skin allergy solution.

This may be a case of allergic dermatitis or an irritant dermatitis. I suggest that you seek consult with your physician immediately. You may be needing oral medications for this. Are there open wounds or excoriations on the hands? I suggest that you do not apply any lotions or creams at this moment prior to your doctor's assessment as this may only aggravate the condition. Your physician may prescribe topical corticosteroids.

Dermatitis turning into a wet eczematous skin condition may be due to an external irritant or trigger. Your skin reacted to the chemicals and an inflammatory reaction took place.

Avoid exposing yourself to the same chemicals again. Next time use gloves to protect your hands but make sure that you are not allergic to the glove's material.

Do keep us posted regarding your physician's advice.