chicken pox dark spots.
hello , i am 22yrs old . I had chiken pox since many years ago , it was nearly in  2002 or 2004 . At that time i was having really many chicken pox on my full body . But now my question is do you think there could be any good treatment or any cream for these kinds of spots . i have these dark spots on my face . I really dont feel like seeing my face in the mirror some times. some spots are dark and they are rough . i really need some thing to do with these.
Chicken pox scars are very tough to treat. Application of vitamin E on the scars helps and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, photodermabrasion or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.