chicken pox marks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

chicken pox marks

im 15 and i had chicken pox during summer, it begun on july 30th, i've recovered from chicken pox but now i have black marks all over my body, not only that but not all of the marks are flat, some of my marks are a bit red and bumpy, i went to my GP  and she squeezed it to see if anything came out, but nothing came out, it hurts when it's squeezed,i've got many around my body, they were the places where the chicken pox appeared.
if you can please tell me what they are, and if it'll go away and why my chicken pox marks are coming like that since my GP also said its unusual, and how long it'lll take for the other normal marks  on my body to heal?
thx
Chicken pox scars are very tough to treat. Application of vitamin E on the scars helps and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, photodermabrasion or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

For the bumps rash, you need to consult a dermatologist and get it examined.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.