chicken pox??
i have chicken pox ryte now!! and my mum is making me follow rituals and all kinds of stuff. its really itch and i have not been touching it. i had one on my chin and without knowing, i scratched it. the **** is, that its been so itchy and its a li'l bigger in size now. and the worst thing to happen to any female if u ask me, is having a scar on the face!! my mum treathened me saying its gonna be permanent!! i posted questions in yahoo answers too, and found a few. it says lemon helps. or vitamin e oil? and mederma cream? i'm afraid to use it coz it mite do more damage. does anyone have experience and ADVICE for me? my hands are really fidgetive and i'll be tempted every now and then to at least touch it. HELP!!!
Don't touch them!! I'm 21 and had chicken pox last year, they were awful, so know how you feel. My were so painful, so I didn't want to touch or itch them! I had a few on my face and even in my hair, but they have all cleared up now, I just have a few marks left on my body. The best thing for me was Calamine lotion, I put it on everywhere and it really soothed the spots. I also I a bath every night in warm water with a couple tablespoons of bicarbonate soda (my mum told me this trick) and it seemed to stop the itching overnight.
After the chicken pox had gone, I just use Johnsons baby oil on my skin to keep it moisturised and the marks soon cleared up.
Hope this helps, good luck!
Chicken pox is a viral infection and it will take its time to go.I would suggest that you just take plenty of fluids,acetaminophen for your fever and apply calamine lotion on the pustules.Also add oatmeal(Aveeno)to your bath and take frequent baths.Dry gently be patting not rubbing.If the itching is intense then you can take some antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin(doesn’t cause drowsiness).Also trim your nails short so that you don’t break open the pustules while scratching.

If the symptoms are intense,then you can go in for antiviral drugs.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.