circle skin rash
i have a red round circle rash the size of half a dime , starts out a pin point size, and as it grows the skin dies in the middle and it is red around it .

This discussion is related to small red circular rash on foot.

It is very difficult to say anything without examination,but the description of such rashes is typical of a ringworm infection. Ringworm is a fungal skin infection.

It starts with a red rash and develops into a circular, red, inflamed patch of skin. The outer edge is more inflamed and scaly than the paler centre. So, it often looks like a ring that becomes gradually larger.Caused by fungal infections due to touching an infected person, sharing towels ,infected animals and sometimes from swimming pool water or locker rooms.

Treatment is by topical or oral antifungals.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional doubts
i agree with koko.  Getting some yeast infection or jock itch cream and putting it on the area after cleansing a couple times a day should do it.  Might I also suggest after you place the medicine on, covering it with a bandaid.  This will help the medicine stay and help prevent it from accidentally being spread.  Good luck!!  Oh, and don't be frightened about the whole stigma of the past involving ringworm...i've gotten it from a bug bite.