clear blisters on hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Viewing 201-237 comments:
I have lived with for years and it has drove me nuts...... Here is what causes it . yeast in our foodsI have been to countless doctors and used countless medications.. I did tests on my self when it was the worst and when it clears.. seamed like it always got a little better on the weekends and when i went back to work it got worst as the week progressed.. So i took away things from my self i normaly eat in a day.. I also drink beer ,, so i eat like 2 samwiches a day for lunch thats four slices a day times five that is 20 slices a week. plus beer its an over load of yeast.. so for all of you that has this I feel for you because it is the worst thing ever.. it just affects your hands so I always thought it must be somthing im touching.. but it wasnt.. if you all think about how much bread and beer you eat and drink you will see for your self  how much you your self are consuming.. so here is my email address so you all can write to me and thank me.. ***@****   / no more doctors and stupid creams that dont work and pills that dont help for you.. stay away from foods with yeast and you will see your blisters go away
it is not a genetic disorder it is caused by to much yeast in your diet.. we all eat bread and beer.. america lives on way to much bread everything we eat. involves bread in some way.. i had this problem for years.. and i got rid of it when i found out what caused it.. stop eating bread . for awhile and dont drink anything that is made with yeast.. trust me..
the medical term is called candida look it up and you will see i did extensive research .. its way more common then we all realize there are thousands of people that have this.. its an over growth of yeast..
Unfortunately you may want to consider bed bugs as your problem.  I have a tenant who moved some donated furniture into her home and got bed bugs.  We have seen them and have researched them extensively.  She gets these blistery bites on her hands, neck and face.  Bed bugs bite exposed areas.  Some of the bugs are visible, some are microscopic.  When I treated her home I touched her bedding looking for signs of the bugs, now I have the blisters on my hands.  It is a very difficult problem to get rid of.  Carpets and furniture have to be sprayed with pesticide.  ALL linens and clothing has to be washed in hot water and dried in hot dryer.  Diatamaceous Earth is a powder you can buy at Lowes or Home Depot that is harmless to humans and pets but is deadly to bed bugs and most other insects.  Sprinkle it everywhere!  You can vacuum it up later after you get rid of your problem.  Hot steam cleaning and disinfecting often is a good idea.  If you live in an area that gets below freezing, you can try to freeze them out by cutting off the heat for a weekend and leaving the home. Do as many of these things as you can. Making sure to repeat these steps is important because of the life cycle and hatching of new eggs.  A good tea tree antiseptic cream is great for comforting the itchy blisters.  It takes a lot of work but if you stick with it you can get it under control.  Good luck!
I have had this since I was 15 and I am 42 now. It is called POMPHLYX or DYSHINDROTIC ECZEMA.

Forget steroid creams and whatever the doctor gives you. I would only use a doctor if your case is absolutely terrible.

Here is my experience and what I have found out:

1-This comes and goes with the change of seasons.
2-Low immune and stress cause it to flare up.
3-Coffee, sugar and yeast are contributors to it flaring up as well.
4-Poor diet also a contributor.
5-Not sure about soaps or detergents. Definitely agree unscented is better regardless. Not sure about external agents all together really. I am a photographer and I've spent countless years in darkrooms with hands in chemicals. This problem always has the same seasonal pattern so this makes me think that external agents aren't the culprits.

This will never go away. It's like a fungus in that you can only manage it.
But trust me, you can reduce it to one little blister every now and then if you keep your body healthy and reduce the quantities of items above.
It's the winter holidays now and I've been eating a lot of cakes, sugary stuff and started drinking coffee again......and I got blisters again!

TRY NOT TO POP THE BLISTERS!
I know it's hard and it's actually kind of fun to pop them but it will only make things worse. I think it also makes more blisters come but that just might be my imagination.

Good luck.
I get these too. I also get them on my arms and legs. I will get a stinging sensation usually followed by a blister. I find that Benadryl really helps (generic brands don't seem the have the same effect). Mine, I believe is caused by stress.
hI THERE
mY SON NOW 2O HAS HAD IT SINCE HE WAS IN YEAR 1, IT MAINLY COMES IN SUMMER HIS HANDS ARE SO SWEATY THAT IT DRIS ON THE BOOKS WHEN HE WRITES, AND THEN IT TURNS TO BLISTERS WHICH CAN BREAK AND YOU CAN REMOVE THE SKIN HIS HANDS ARE SO TENDER AND AS ALL THE TO LAYERS IS GONE, IN WINTER IT IS ONLY A BIT SWEATY AND IT GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE GOING TO SEE AND DERMATALOGIST BUT THERE IS A SAYING IF YOU CURE EZEMA IT WILL TURN TO ASTHMA AND IF YOU CURE ASTHMA IT WILL TURN TO EXZEMA (eczema), SAME ISSUE WITH HIS FEET TOO AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HEL HIM, I USED TO BE ABLE TO GET COTTON SOCKS WITH SLIGHT PADDING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FEET BUT HAVE NOT BEN ABLE TO FIND IT ANY MORE THE LAST TIME I GOT IT WAS FROM TARGET.  hE LIKES  BEEN ON THE COMUTER AND THE COMUTER TO GET COVERED WITH HIS SWEATY HANDS, SOMEONE SAID TO SOAK THEM IN WAARM BLACK TEA HAS ANYONE HEARD OF IT OR  KNOW ANY HOME REAMADIES EITHER THANKS
jUST WANT TO MENTION WITH REGARD TO THE REVIOUS  OST i UT ABOUT MY 2O year old son, efore this started he had warts on his fingers and we got them taken off so it started since then, summer is the worst, where it gets Pimply, Blistered, not itchy, AND SCALES THAT HIS HANDS ARE TENDER WITH LINES THAT AS IF IT IS GOING TO BLEED ONLY IN SUMMER THOUGH JUST THE P ALMS AND  SOLES OF FEET AND REALLY SWEATY HANDS AND FEET YOU COULD SEE THE SWEAT ON HIS HANDS AND FEET THEY ARE THAT BAD.  iN WINTER THERE AER NO BLISTERS OR, EELINGM JUST SLIGHT SWEATY HANDS, MY UM AND SISTER HAS THESAME ISSUE BUT THERE IS ONLY SWETY NO PIMLES OR BLISTERS L
hello everyone! I have the same problem, I have these little blisters in my hands and its so annoying. I use desoximetasone at night and when I wake up they are gone! but they come back like in a week. I know it ***** because there's no cure to it. but at least for a while we get rid of them. I HOPE THIS HELPS :)
I have the same thing! Tiny blisters that itch, pop, peel, then come right back. It's on my palms now, but started between my fingers. One hand has cleared up for now, but the other one looks like crap and itches so bad. They didn't show up until after I had my daughter a year ago. If anyone knows something that might help clear it up, let me know!! It doesn't seem to be contagious though, so that's something.
I am only guessing that most of us that have posted a comment may have pompholyx, a type of eczema. Lots of great suggestions/advice have been shared, but please:
1) Keep a diary of food items eaten
2) Reaction (if you get hives, a rash, blisters, et cetera)
3) Use process of elimination
4) Once culprit is determined, eliminate item(s) from your diet.

A food item as simple as chocolate, a type of tea (ex: echinacea),coconut, the different way a company may process their coffee, create (process) ice cream, etc are just a few examples of items we might overlook or have taken for granted. Please be very aware of what you eat, drink, take internally or externally (lather or spray on any part of your body).

I hope this little bit of advice helps.
Use baby powder. I have had this for almost 10 years. It goes and comes back. It is you body defending against anything from allergies, sickness and most commonly dehydration. These are water retaining blisters. I take baby powder and simply rub it on the blisters and drink plenty of water. Also pedialyte works for hydration. Good luck and I hope this helps.
I went to my dr after having these teeny tiny blisters on my palm(left hand only) dr was not available so I got a nurse practitioner.  She got out a huge book and looked it up.  I lost all hope then, but she prescribed a steroid type topical lotion.  Tried it: woke up with about 50+ more tiny blisters on my HANDS!!!!  Now I have it on my right hand too.  Can't get back into dr just yet. But it does flare up with stress......
Just found out my dr retired... So not liking this!!!!
Steroids made it worse.... Popping them doesn't help.  Not popping makes them turn into clear stones that rip the skin, and the skin around sluffs off.  Either way my hands are generating scar tissue that my docs can't figure out.
Do you take Cymbalta?  One of the possible side affects is blisters. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday, but I think it is Erythema Multiforme, caused by medications, illness or viral infection, such as Herpes.  I've done quite a bit of research on this and most doctors aren't aware of this.  I've had this for at least 5 years.
Look up Erythema Multiforme.  That's what I think mine is.
Just a thought, but look up erythema Multiforme. I am on a medicine that can cause these as well as herpes cold sores.

I saw your message, sorry you have the Blisters with the Clear fluid that comes out of them.  I have had it on and off for the past 2 years.  What I have found that works that my Dermatologist had suggested was to see a  Hematologist.  The Hematologist takes certain amount of Blood from me every 6-8 weeks to purge what they call Porphyrin Cells from my body.  As soon as the Blood is taken which fills up like a 1/4 of a IV Bag my Blisters start healing and going away the very next day.  In other words it stops the breakout and keeps the Blisters away.  Unfortunately you end up staying in a low Anemic state but this works.  They call the Blisters Porphyria Cutanea Tarda, I don't know if anyone has mentioned that  to you. You can look it up on the Internet and find out a lot of good information about it.  Good Luck I hope that helps.  Puppies 50
I had the samething my hands got soo bad they looked like huge scabs. It was gross. I went to my prom like that. My derm told me it was contact dermatitis. He gave me a week of a skin steroid, which help a lot, but after I was done taking it it flared up again :( it took 3 years to get my hands back to normal. I still get flare ups but its only during stress and if I let my hands get too dry. So I carry lotion with me that has vitamins and aloe in it.and that seems to help. But they wouldn't do any more research in to my hands which I was very upset about.
Tiny blisters on my palms and feet. Try an anti fungal and a cream steroid such as hydrocortisone. Condition is called Dyshidrosis.
I am 24 years old and have had the small blisters on my hands and feet for as long as I can remember. My dad has them as well. Both of us have Celiac Disease and he has Chrones Disease, both autoimmune and from the same genetic mutation. I notice them whenever I have an infection, even as small as a sinus infection. I have had it explained to me as an immunoreaction to the infection.  Does anyone else have a known autoimmune disease?
Hi everyone I got the same problem I got these lots of tiny water bubbles on my fingers and palm of my hands..first i got them only around my fingers but started to spread now I got them on my palms this is so frustrating..I get them always around summer times ALWAYS,  ever since I was 16 now I am 19 I for sure know it is caused by hot weather. When it comes it stays for like few weeks sometimes even a month.

this is what i do to get rid of them btw i cant tell if its gonna work  for every everyone but this for sure 110% works for me..First thing it caused by hot weather that sweats around fingers and palm..so whenever I see these  tiny bubbles start appearing  its itchy but i somehow manage not to itch or touch that area or else it will make it worse..once seen appearing i just soak my hands in ice water like really cold ice water than dry my hands off. i don't apply any moisturizer or any cream i just leave it like that the bubbles will cool itself down and dries off, i get dead skin around that area i just peel it off afterwards. i always  do this and it really helps. I really mean it when i say I dont apply any moisturizer or creams that docs give me which never works anyway  after drying my hands I just leave it like that. before i used to apply moisturizer but it made it worse the bubbles got bigger and lot more started appearing so i completely stopped applying any kinds of moisturizer or cream.
Hope this helps.. Good luck
I highly recommend removing all chemicals and
Detergents. I will not touch hand sanitizer as it kills all the healthy bacteria on your skin leaving it in a state where it cannot function as it should. Just washing your hands in soap or using some tea tree oil is all the cleansing we need. I use Rhassoul clay instead of shampoo and soap, with egg as conditioner, but there are other detergent free soaps such as Dr.Bronners. I moisturise with coconut oil, as it suits me best and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, but olive oil might be better for dry skin, and jojoba oil is good for oily skin. Oil is the best moisturiser for our skin as it is what your body naturally produces to moisturise itself. Nature has provided all we need, and it is the chemicals we put on our skin that cause these spots. However, one writer is correct in saying that eating processed foods leaves our bodies with significantly lower defences on the inside and less able to cope with what we throw at them on the outside. Eating organic and raw where possible and avoiding chemicals at all costs is your bodies best defence. These are the things we have done in our house to rid ourselves if skin complaints and general low immunity. Hope this helps.
Hi there, my name is Sara and I have been so worried trying to figure out what this was. At first I thought it was Poison, like Oak or Sumac or something. Then I went to the doctors and she said it could be herpes. I laughed that one off and found this. I hope that this is what I have because Im worried about my family. I have been very sick lately, low immune and lots of stress. I also drink two to three pots of coffee a day. Thanks again so very much!

Sara
Just wanted to add my experience to this threat. About a year ago I started getting the same little bubbles on my palms. I thought and thought about it, and the only thing that had changed in my environment was that I'd started using Rembrant toothpaste, which is made for extreme teeth whitening. It seemed crazy that a toothpaste could cause this odd skin condition, but I started researching the ingredients, and it turned out that a few of them were pretty toxic. I switched to a natural toothpaste and the bubbles started going away within a week. They still reoccured for about 6 months, but then they were gone. I think my system was probably still getting rid of the toxins during that time. Then about 3 months ago I moved to an area that is known for having bad drinking water caused by agricultural fields nearby. I started getting the bubbles again. Then I put a water filter on my tap and the bubbles went away again. So, for me, it's pretty clear that it's caused by ingested toxins or allergens.
I have had the same problem on my hands recently, and I'm sure it's stress-related because I'm currently out of a job and running out of money.

The cure I've found is to wash hands thoroughly once a day with pine tar soap (called "Pinetarsol" in Australia, where I live. Also, use a fragrance and lanolin-free creamy moisturiser several times per day when you feel the need. The one I use is called "Sorbolene" which is made by several companies here and possibly overseas, maybe under a different name. It usually comes in a pump-action plastic bottle.

Avoid detergents, and if you can't, then apply the moisturiser immediately after drying hands following the use of detergent for any purpose - washing a vehicle, washing dishes etc.

I will continue engaging in the above recommended practices until my stress has a reason to go away, and then see what happens if I cease.
My best advice is you will notice these bumps appear more when your hands sweat, are in water for periods of time and scented soaps that are not mild. Use a different kind of soap, don't leave your hands in water for too long and when hands get sweaty make sure to dry them after a quick rinse. I have this same problem and while nothing cures the bumps they eventually clear up on their own...the itching-anti itch creams usually do the trick if it doesn't vinegar. Keep an eye on your stress levels and emotional changes as well...learn the pattern of the blisters and you will find your cause. Anything that stresses your system will cause these blister's they are like shingles or chicken pox , herpes ect...they work off the nervous system (nerve endings)...so anytime your levels change so will the blisters appear.
I have been using a cold sore treatment two to three times a day for the last three months on my blisters,only have three blisters and two red spots now! You can still see some under the surface but they haven't popped up yet. It costs about $18.00 for a small bottle but I think it's worth it. Most department stores and pharmacies carry it. Releev      Good luck
There is a condition called "hyperhidrosis." Google that or check it out on mayoclinic.com. Sounds like what your son may have.
I had these for 12 months until an excellent dermatologist ordered a patch test of 82 substances on my back over 1 week....only 1 came up positive, Methylchloroisothiasolinone/Methylisothiasolinone. Went home & found it was basically in all the liquid soaps I was using (has to be marked on as is a known allergen) which included shampoo, washing up liquid,liquid hand wash, laundry gel, etc. It was recently mentioned in the media by a dermatologist as "a substance that needs to be banned". After 6 weeks of replacing all these items with alternative products,without this preservative, I am symptom free. I have also stopped using water softeners in last rinse of laundry, as advised by dermatologist, as most contain benzoisothiasoline, which is related, and other chemicals & fragrances which remain in your clothes. Hope this helps you all :-)
I have had these bumps for about 3 months now and they started out as one small blister on my left hand that I thought was a wart. I later realized it was not a wart and I could pop it. When I did, a watery fluid came out. Later, that bump turned a little scaly and I thought that was the end of that. A few days later I noticed some bumps on my right hand, there were probably 5 or 6 of them, and I could actually see a hole in them, like I could just poke something in there and fix it, so I did, but then my hand turned very rough and very scaly. This pattern has continued since the first bump appeared and it never stops and is almost solely on my right hand now. Sometimes I don't see little bumps, they are more like large boils under my skin that I can also pop. The one thing I have to mention that no one else has mentioned is that my right hand also has a lot of internal pain that feels like it is in my joints or my bone... It's very strange, but it started right about the same time my bumps started. It hurts to bend my hand back a little bit or try and lift something heavy. Does anyone else have this weird pain associated with the blisters or scaly palms after the blisters?
I have had this same problem with tiny, clear-fluid-filled bubbles forming on my hand. It started after I developed calluses at the base of my fingers and the seasons change from cold to hot. The skin hardens up and gets really itchy. I usually pop them if they aren't too deep, but the deep ones are the most uncomfortable. I have a way to get rid of the bubbles for a long time, but it is very dangerous and very painful - I use wart remover gel.
I clean the area thoroughly, apply a thick coat of wart remover gel to the area, then cover with a band aid or gauze. You will feel the acid start to burn the skin, especially if you apply pressure. Do this in the evening, try not to get the area/bandage wet, go to sleep and check the next day (usually in 24 hours). Clean the dry layer of wart remover gel off and the area should appear white as if the skin is dead (or close to it).

Now here is the dangerous part - peel off the dead skin. The skin will be softened from the acid. If the skin doesn't peel freely, I use my nail to scrape a layer off. You may see an unevenness in the layers you are removing, like potholes in a paved street. Try to get the subcutaneous layer to the same level or close to level. After removing the dead layers I clean the area again and apply another coat of wart remover. This is dangerous because I keep repeating this process (usually only 1-2 more times) until I get down to red, raw skin. Also, applying hydrogen peroxide stings like hell on the raw layers. I first used rubbing alcohol but that was too painful to bear. This process (done carefully) completely removes the callus and the layers of skin under the bubbles. It also works on the non-callus areas. I clean the area daily with hydrogen peroxide until the pain of raw, exposed skin goes away. I apply Vitamin E oil or Aloe to the healed skin to keep it moisturized to prevent the skin drying and cracking. After a few days the skin is healed and smooth, as if the callus/bubbles never existed! This keeps them away until the next summer seasonal change.

Please try this at your own risk!! I have done this for years and know how to do this without permanent skin damage and to prevent infection when removing thick layers of skin.
If you are willing to try it, I hope it helps.
Just a follow-up....I'm a 35 year-old male and have been dealing with this for almost 20 years. The pain of itching and the short alleviations prompted me to take more drastic measures.
I've also been reading most of the posts to this topic and have found some people describing symptoms of warts/herpes on their hands. Don't confuse dyshidrosis (eczema) with herpes. The treatment is different for those types of blisters.
Also, I've noticed the trigger for the dyshidrosis could be anything stress-related or allergies, seasonal changes, food ingested, or skin exposure to various substances. I haven't been able to narrow my own trigger, but others have done so or have come close. I advise anyone with this problem to try identifying which substance causes their outbreak - it may reduce or eliminate future outbreaks.  
Every post resonates with my own experience living with this irritable, annoying condition. My "dermatitis, eczema,unknown" condition started overnight in Jan 1997 on my right foot (thought it was an athlete's foot then) and then in six months' time showed up on the heels of my palms. Needless to say, with time, my condition just got worse...within the last two years, now the blisters are on my fingers as well. I've seen many doctors and they're stumped as well. Unfortunately, no amount of the prescription ointments, creams, lotions ever worked. In recent months, I have changed my diet to pure organic foods (avoiding genetically modified foods, frozen foods, nuked foods, processed foods, BAD sugars, avoiding pharmaceuticals, soda pops, etc), drinking water 50-100 fl oz, fresh fruit smoothies, organic salads, teas and other natural drinks that can help support/rebuild my immune system. I do my best to get rid of life's stresses every day and thinking "I am healthy". Only the time can tell. Lol.
If this system of change doesn't work for me, I'll KNOW or at least have a guess as to how I could've contracted this condition (swimming in a public pool for many hours for two straight years in the summers, extensive gardening without the gardening gloves, living in rental properties that were infested with black mold and fungus). I'm assuming the culprit may be the fungus (I was receiving allergy shots once a week when I was still receiving the allergy shots to mold/fungus).
Still hopeful :).
I've used very hot water (not hot enough to cause a burn obviously, but just barely tolerable) to stop the itch and have also found that it helps the bubbles recede and relief begins almost immediately.  Repeat it if necessary.  I get these symptoms from stress and allergies and usually experience it monthly.  You can try moderate exercise daily (30 minutes of fast paced walking/jogging) to reduce stress.
I use hot water all the time, it practically cures my condition.  
I hve the same problem but I also deal wit the cracking of skin n peeling so bad the it burns itches n new skin never gets a chance to finish growing back
Dyshidrotic Eczema (Dyshidrotic Dermatitis)....looked it up n matches everything I got on hands including the peeling of skin so bad new skin cnt grow.but yet doctors dont know how to treat it.
I'm 22, I've been getting these blisters for close to 2 years . I can't stand these things, I counted 30 on one palm one day and they itch so bad. I have fibro myalgia , RA, and a kidney disease.. would any of Yall be suffering from any auto immune disease??
lishgurll and mhope9009, It is eczema, I'm 48, brittle diabetic and have had this problem for 11 yrs.  I finally got an appointment with a dermo. while having an outbreak.  It is caused from many factors . Yes, one an auto immune disease can cause the.  Fibro, diabetes, kidney, thyroid any of these can be the root cause and yes STRESS. However, the main cause is chemical use.  There are a lot of hormones in everyday use of chemicals.  Laundry soap, dish soap, shampoos and conditioners.  

My doctor put me on a steroid crème 2x a day with vasoline over the top so that it stayed in the skin.  Followed up with a prescribition Lotion.  This seems to work.  It isn't a cure for there is no cure but it helps with the flare up.  Anyone taking inhalers it seems to be worse in.  As asthma patients seem to have the worse problems with this.

My doctor told me to use this method sparingly as this is the only way to ease the outbreaks and to not let my body become immune to the treatment.  Use NON perfumed lotions, Gold Bond seems to have the best for everyday use.  When cleaning wear rubber gloves, this includes dusting as all of these chemicals remove the moisture from you hands.  Also, when washing your hair(the thing most people never think about because it is an everyday thing to stay clean) use gloves.  Dove moisturizing soap is what the DR. told me to use and it works.  Also, water softener seem to dry the hands out as well.  
I have had the same exact problem for a long time. I thought it was from my job.  I deliver the mail and thought I was bumping my hands all the time. Well after several doctors, I finally got a good answer. Please take a moment and look at this picture...see if this is what your hands look like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pseudoporphyria.JPG      

I was diagnosed with Porphyria Cutanea Tarda.....and I have been taking a lot of Naproxen due to a neck injury, but there are several causes and triggers.  I really hope this helps.  
Hey, I had the same thing for months too... No dr or cream helped... It's a kind of bacteria and how I rid myself completely was I rubbed fresh cucumber over my hands a few times a day ... Just cut a piece off and rubbed away.. Problem was solved in about 4 days... Hands went dry for a few days while doing it... But back to normal after a week. I think something in the cucumber neutralises the bacteria...'cucumber cost a few bucks so nothing to loose trying . Good luck
I am 28 from Singapore and i have had these blisters under skin for abt 4 years now. Fortunately, they only appear on my thumb and on the area between my thumb and second finger. Occasionally, one or two will appear on other fingers or toes but they go away. I have seen the doctor before and while they have given me steroid creams, they don't work. Steroids thin the skin but do not cure. I think many doctors don't know the condition very well but i did my own research and found out that it is called Dyshidrosis. And i have also ruled out possible causes and believe that mine flares up due to stress from work... Especially when i m trying to meet deadlines. I don't know why it only appeared four years ago and not earlier though... Maybe my immune system weakened as i grew older.

I used to scratch them and pop the bubbles but it only causes more bubbles to appear and stressed me out even more. Currently, i have learnt to control the condition. Hope this helps anyone here with this problem.

1) never pop them. No matter how itchy... Scratching may give you a temporary relief but it worsens the condition. I try to focus on other things when it is extremely itchy... Watch tv, exercise... Going out for a stroll at the park helps... Even shopping...

2) stay positive. Stop thinking abt curing it. I have read that the condition can be chronic... So if i m stuck with it i will learn to live with it. I also tell myself that work is just work... I try to worry less.

3) eat multivitamins. I didnt believe in supplements but ever since i took them my condition stabilised so much that nowadays the bubbles rarely appear.

4) i use Elomet cream (mometasone furoate) from Schering-Plough Corporation. I dont know if this cream is really effective or whether my condition stabilised due to a combination of factors. I put a thin layer on the skin when bubbles appear. If there is broken skin (after i scratched really bad) i put the cream and a plaster over to help contain the cream in that the area. I did this the last time when my condition was really bad and now my skin has healed.

5) eat fruits. I drink water with lemon slices.

6) keep the home clean. Change bedsheets once a week if possible. Change bath towels daily.

7) use hand creams to keep skin moisturised.. Esp if u work in air con rooms. I use Balneum Intensiv Lotion.

I think the best method for me was to stop obsessing over the bubbles. The more i looked at them the more stressed i felt. But nowadays i just ignore them and try to focus on what i have to do. I have accepted that i need to live with it... and staying positive helps.

You can contact me at ***@****.. I dont know how i can help.. But yea... Everyone stay positive and happy.
Hey guys,
I developed dyshidrotic eczema a year and a half ago. After many dr visits and sleepless painful nights, having tried everything I could think of I was sent to a dermatologist who actually knew how to cure it!
I need to share this with you. There is a cure! Forget all the other stuff. The answer is, Ciclosporine Actavis. You start on a high dose about 350 mg and gradually reduce it under the Dr's supervision. After 11 months now I am down to 175 mg per day. It's a miracle! I was tormented as I'm sure you all are but please believe me that this works. Go to a dermatologist and tell them this. I should be off the tablets completely very soon she said.
Good luck! T
Viewing 201-237 comments:
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers