Dermatology Expert Forum
clogged pores on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

clogged pores on penis

Is it possible to have clogged pores on penis. I have something that may resemble them down there
Keith:

As a good many of my forum correspondents have noted, the penis is home to small cysts which look like pus pimples or, perhaps, clogged pores.  If the bumps you describe are of long duration, that's probably what they are.  I advise your showing them to your doctor at your next physical to be sure.

Best.

Dr. R
These small cysts, do they occur naturally?  Are they infectious?  Can they be treated, or removed?
Natural-yes.  Infections-no.  Treatable-probably, by electrocautery.  A dermatologist might help.  Best. Dr. R
I have a bump about the size of a medium sized pimple on my penis.  i also have little white spots (i can only see them when i stretch the skin).  the bump looks like a pimple, so i squeezed it and what looked like pus came out.  (just like a pimple)  its on the shaft, on the skin, about halfway down.  i'm hoping it is just a pimple.  is that possible?  is there a definite way to tell if it is some kind of disease?  Please help me, i'm kinda scared!
Sounds like a cysyt to me.  The way to tell, if you're scared, is to see a doctor for diagnosis and reassurance.  Dr. R
Question regarding the many posts about cysts.  I have a large number of pimple like objects in my genital area, both on the scrotum as well as base and shaft of the penis. They resemble almost exactly pimples, and yes do contain puss.  They are quite a blight as far as im concerned and they developped in probably the last year, in which i have not been sexually active.  While i know they are not a form of std, their appearance is hindering me from wanting to partake in any form of sex.  I have been trying to keep the area clean with regular washing as well as alcohol swabs.. (which kinda hurts).. Are these cysts or pimples? Either way, whats the best(quickest preferably) course of action on getting rid of these things?
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PIMPLES ON MY SHAFT OF THE PENIS AND TESTICLES. IS THERE A WAY OF TREATING THEM? I'VE HAD THEM SINCE I WAS 15 NOW 22 THEY ARE STILL THERE,IWOULD LIKE TO GET SEXUALY ACTIVE BUT I'M AMBARASSED
I have the same condition as a few others. After going to 2 dermatologists (the first one cut them off in treatments) and the second just told me to let them be. Is there anything I can do besides washing regularly to help these go away? This is killing my sex life.
i had two of those for years, then they got extremely sensitive and more engorged, so i lanced them and used a pin to dig them out. i removed a hard, beanlike mass from each one, then treated w/ alcohol for a few days. i know that this isn't good medical advice, so don't try at home, plus, it hurt!
Place a steaming hot washcloth on the pimple or infected area,keep it covered for about 15mins and then to pop it.  (caution : watch for exploding pus!)Try washing with antibaterial soap, then air dry for 2 hours. (remember to put on clean underwear) Wash soiled undergarment in hot water using, allergy-free detergent.  I hope these tips are helpful. I use to suffer from these embarrassing and painful outbreak. Now my sex life is back on track.  Good luck !!
I too have those clogged-pore like things on the shaft of my penis. One tiny one and one larger one, which has been there since I was about 5 years old or so. It's like a pimple in that I squeeze oil out of it occasionally. What can be done about this?
i got **** pimple
please help me

my girlfriends don t like theme
i got **** pimple
please help me

my girlfriends don t like theme
im so sure somebody can help me
to treded or removed
that not stoping my sexual life
but that don t give a pretty
good loocking for mi ****
i got **** pimple
please help me

my girlfriends don t like theme
im so sure somebody can help me
to treded or removed
that not stoping my sexual life
but that don t give a pretty
good loocking for mi ****
please give me some helps
i have this problem since 2 years
and i don t want to have that
**** all my life and now 18
please help me
Re: I have a question about small pimples close to my penis head,  They been there fo several year. And  I wonder if they're natural or infections
Thank *#!* im not the only one with these little whatevers. Thank you all and to Richard. I will try your cure and post reply if successful.  Cheers

I got pimple like things onmy penis. then dont appear normally , but when you reecede the skin, there they are .have had then for like 3 days and i am dying with worry , because though i have had an active sex life its always protected. i wad a little reluctant to go to the doc, , i guess i'll wait for a few days and see how i go.

cheers guys , thanks a lot , i feel a bit if not a lot better.

I got two pimple like bumps on my penis but not on my head of the penis i have not been sexually active what is it?