cluster of bumps on scalp
Recently buzzed my hair and a week later noticed a small cluster of a dozen bumps on the top of my head in a 1" circle.  Kind of looks like acne and doesn't seem to itch much.  See photo.  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you.

From the symptoms it can be due to scalp folliculitis. It is an inflammatory disorder of the hair follicles in the scalp and presents as small, very itchy pustules within the scalp. apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or bactroban. If the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and steroids may be needed for which you have to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.