complications with hypersensitive penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

complications with hypersensitive penis

hi, I'm Matthew, I'm 15 and I'm suffering from a very bad case of a fairly common penis condition called "frenulum breve". What it basically means is that the little flap of skin (the "frenulum") under the penis is too short. In less severe cases it sometimes rips during intercourse causing a great deal of pain, blood and later some scar tissue. However, in my case it's so bad that I've never been able to retract my foreskin even partially in my whole life. This condition affects about 1 out of 20 uncircumcised men with varying degrees of severity and there are ways to fix it such as a full circumcision and a frenuloplasty. I'm still debating with myself between the two and any feedback would be appreciated, but that's not the real problem.

The main problem is that since my glans (glands) has never been in contact with anything it is still as sensitive as it is in babies', which means that I can't even touch it with my hands without being in an insane amount of pain. It's like putting your finger on a lit cigarette or getting stung by a wasp, the pain is so intense that if my boxers ever rubbed on it for a few seconds I'd scream and scream and tear my clothes off even in public. The only thing I know of that doesn't hurt is water. And there lies my question. I can't really get any surgery until have an answer. How can I gradually desensitize my glans (glands) so that when I finally get the operation, the pain afterwards doesn't kill me?

And I know I'm already boring you, but just one more quick question, How do I break this to my parents. There's like this unspoken rule between us to never talk about sexuality. Like, ever. It would be extremely embarrassing and extremely awkward to tell them and I wouldn't be able to look them in the face for months. Anyway, that's about it. Thanks in advance.
Tags: penis