complications with scabies
Okay little of 3 weeks ago i was diagnosed with scabies I used elimite and another cream for 7 days it worked some places and then it got worse..went to the hospital and then it stared moving now its on arms chest legs..everywhere. No one around me has contracted it. I'm starting to think this is not scabies. I'm going back to the deem..if it is scabies any advice. I'm going crazy.
Scabies is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Sometimes itching of scabies persists for a few days after completion of treatment also and sometimes there may be recurrent and chronic cases which may require oral treatment of ivermectin. You should get it diagnosed first and if it is scabies then start with the treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have another appointment Thursday with the deem hopefully it goes away soon.
How come no one around me has caught this its been going on for 2 months...my gf 3 roommates family friends...no one..makes me think it might not be scabies