constant itch on scrotem
for more than 10 years i have had a constant itch where my testicles are connected opposite my shaft. my testicles hang over the peice in question. i cannot sit still. its somewhat relived when standing but when im sitting its constly itching. I have not seen any symptoms of herpies. can i have perpies and only have the constant itch as a symptom? the itch isnt on the top of my balls just in the area where the testical sack connects to the buttcheek if you will. its almost a sweaty feeling baby powder doesnt help its been triving me crazy i need relife can yo help
It can be due to jock itch or tinea cruris. The other possibility is of eczema skin, contact dermatitis or neurodermatitis. Wash the area and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins. The damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwear and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels. Application of local antifungal cream (terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole) and oral antifungal drugs are the mainstay of treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
well ill see a derm but there are no other signs other than the itch.