continuous itching
  For about a month now i have been having some rash and continuous hard itching. This started at the back of my right knee. I tried using an over the counter hydrocortizone extra strength and the itch stopped, but it continued after a couple days...The worst thing is that when i scratch, it become more intense and is spreading all over my foot and leg areas. (i know i should go to a doctor, but could u say what it might be?) It has white patches and tiny bumps after scratching. I can see that in very small amounts they seem to be taking over my left leg...Also, i can't say if this is only at nights that it itches more although it seems so, or it is because i pay more attention in the nights to the condition. HELP! thanks.

This discussion is related to Rash with Itchy spots only at night.
You could be having scabies caused by a mite..The action of the mites moving within the skin and on the skin itself produces an intense itch which may resemble an allergic reaction in appearance. The presence of the eggs produces a massive allergic response which, in turn, produces more itching.
Or it could be an allergy or just dry skin which causes intense itching(this is usually seen only in winter.
You could apply calamine lotion on it.Also try taking an anti-allergic tablet.
Consult a dermatologist for further help.