could i have lupas?
My face is red and blotchie, my nose has like scales on it my scalp also and my bottom lip swells and burns and itches
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or hives. The other possibilities are of eczema or rosacea.
Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the symptoms persist then you can get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.