cracked,peeling and bleeding finger tip's
I have had cracked,peeling and bleeding finger tips for two to three years now,I have gone to one  doctor  and three dermatologist they all simply write it off as fungus,psoriasis and or eczema. i have tried the medication they have prescribed, .o.t.c, cream with or with out steroid's all kind's of lotion and cream vics vapor rub, anything that you can think of i have probably tried, nothing seems to help these doctors also told me that this will never go away and that i would have to live with it . i believe that there is an answer out there might it be an allergic reaction or a vitamin i might not be getting enough of,  i have read in one of  the forum's about a person that his doctor removed silver from his diet and that seems to be working for him. i dont know what foods naturally contain silver and if so which one's i might be eating, but i do know that i have silver filling's on my tooth's. could that possibly be a source. and if so how can i go about finding out. if i sound desperate it's becouse i am, i cant do much with my hands like this.need to find solution a.s.a.p. any advice or info would be greatly i mean GREATLY appreciated god bless.    
What you have seems to me as acrodermatitis chronica,and it is not silver but nickel free diet.Apply zinc pate,and take zincovit 1 tab at bedtime after consulting your doctor.Zinc deficiency can present like this.