Dermatology Community
cut in corner of mouth
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cut in corner of mouth

Hi. A couple of days ago, i felt a cut in the corner of my mouth. like a papercut. I thought it was a cold sore at first, so i put on campho phinique. oops. and i put neosporin on it.. and i looked online and it said to put petroleum jelly so that is what is on it now. I looked it up and its called angular cheilitis? There was an online 3 day remedy to download, but i had to pay, and I don;t want to pay for that. Does anyone know what exactly cures it the fastest? I would really appreciate it cause i dont want it to get any worse.. especially when I am standing up in a wedding on Friday.. and just because I don't want it there anymore. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

This discussion is related to angular cheilitis or cold sore?.