cuts around the foreskin
My boyfriend and I have been sleeping together for 10 years and recently he has been getting little cuts on the rim of his foreskin and when he pulls it back it hurts. It only started a couple of months ago when I started getting Thrush alot. He's getting a bit worried and would like to know what is causing it.
Hi, thanks for your comment. Does your boyfriend masturbate at all? If so, the cuts may have appeared because of him masturbating. The answer to this is that you need to lay off the sexual activity for a couple of days, as this is all it needs to heal. Don't worry, it is probably because his foreskin is quite tight around the head of his penis.
These cuts can be due to chafing skin or adhesion formation after cuts on dry skin. He can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also he has to wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

how do i heal cuts around my foreskin
plz help me am gettin worried

Hello Bhupinder Kaur,

I had physical relation ship wid my girlfriend whom i wold marry next year.
as i had sex with her the 3rd time. i saw my penis outer skin got a hairliine cut. i got shocked.
I told her that for sumtime v wont interact iin dis due to dis prob.
but yesterday v again got physically attachted. n saw that cut littelbit more than earlier one.
can u suggest sumthing for me.plz.
IS THAT OK if we dont have this kinda relationshaip for some months? does it heals..or again it would ....??