cyst or ingrown hair
had what i thought was an ingrown hair on the side of my pubic area. tried to pop the white head but nothing came out. it slowly went away but there is still a little redness on the outside where it was and now the is like a decent sized bump under my skin where it used to be. now i have another what i think is an ingrown heair on the front of my stomach but trying to pop it and nothing will come out. im worried i could have a cyst or something and it's freakin me out please help
Hello there,
I can confirm the exact cause only after examining you but based on the description it is possible that it could either be ingrown hair, razor bump, acne, molluscum, cyst or a wart. An ingrown hair causes itch and tenderness at the local area. Acne or milia can also be in the same area as ingrown hairs. Pustules may form on the ingrown hair if it becomes infected. It could also possibly be a sebaceous cyst caused by blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles since there is more sweating here and minimal exposure to air. This is only speculation. Get it checked by a doctor for correct diagnosis and cure.
Take care and regards!