cyst that won't heal

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

cyst that won't heal

To Whom It May Concern:

This may be a long question so bear with me.I have had cystic acne for years.Been going to a dermatologist for years.Know all the medicines.

I get a cyst and then it's injected.It does not heal and remains red and inflamed.I have to get the spot injected like three times for it to heal.I put ointment on it to get it to heal and it doesn't.Now like the one on my nose there's atrophy,but it still ozzes and I know deep in the dermis of the skin there's still something embedded underneath.

I see my dermatologist and they say the cyst is gone,don't pick,put biafine on it.I do all this and three weeks later I have to get it injected again.

I think the area is tramitized,but I know when it heals after an injection.They say keep duo derm on it and I do.

When I've gone back and got it injected right into the spot...or in the middle where it's red then it heals.I think there's trauma and a cyst very deep in the dermis of the skin.The Derms say there's no cyst there, because it's not raised and red,but rather somewhat indented and red.but it's still tender to the touch and continues to ozze,not healing ozzing,but red and inflamed ozzing.

they think I mess with it,that I pick at it,but I know when a cyst starts healing and the skin takes time to heal.I'll go there in three weeks and start the process all over.Hopefully when I go back they will inject it right in the spot and it will heal.

Is there any medicine that can penetrate into the cyst area without and injection to heal it?I've tried retin-a when red and it's worse.ointments coat it,but it doesn't heal.I could upload a picture....I know this is complicated and confusing,but hopefully there's some well informed psycition out there that would be willing to help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be fibrous papule of the nose, trichoepithioloma or actinic keratosis. Since it has been present for a long time, so these possibilities need to be evaluated for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist. You need to get a biopsy skin done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.