dark color of pennis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

dark color of pennis

Hi- iam really worried about the darkness of my pennis and testesterone.there is no health problem,but color is growing dark.
can any one assist me for regaining the orignall color,or emove the darkness of skin.
Was it just the penis color? what about the rest of your body color. a couple of moths ago my penis color started to get really dark and a few weeks later the whole body color started to get darker. Scary stuff.

The skin in the regions you mention is normally dark as compared to skin elsewhere.

Do you have any other associated symptoms of itching, rash , etc.

It would not be advisable to scrub the area too hard as this would irritate the skin. You should try to avoid sweat collection in the areas, keep the areas clean, maintain good personal hygiene, wear lose comfortable clothes. Apply calamine lotion at the sites.

Consult a skin specialist for your complaints and discuss whether this is normal or whether a demyleininzing agent would help in your case.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.