dark patches
i started having rashes that itches then turns into a black/dark patch during my pregnancy occuring under and on the sides of my breast and also on da skin between my lower stomach and groin area.After i gave birth the rashes spreads on my thighs.arms,stomach,hips,breast and groin area.The symptoms always start with read itchy rashes then the rashes turns brown/black patches some patches covers a large surface and some jus small patches.Is it a type of psoriasis? it has no scales jus dark patches that itches when i sweat.please help.im waitng for a month of waitng period before i see my doctor because im thinking it might be becase of hormones cause by pregnancy.
     How are you? Throughout our gestation of motherhood, a certain number of physiological and cellular changes occur mainly because of hormonal shifts. Some of the most common skin changes that occur during pregnancy include varying degrees of itching, stretch marks, masks, lesions, rashes, blood vessel overgrowth, broken veins, skin darkening, and mole growth. Most of these are related to estrogen and progesterone, but some times can be related to thyroid function. Linea nigra, striae gravidanum and melasma are familiar marks that appear during pregnancy.

Apart from these hyperpigmentation due to hormonal changes and due over production of sebum can cause patches in the arm pits, groins, breast region etc.
I would suggest that you visit a physician to assess the thyroid function, as well as a estimation of hormones would be optimal in making diagnosis and further treatment.
Best.