dark spot that turn into scabs
It all started off 15 years ago. My right leg only would get this perfectly small ulcer that would later dry up into a scab, dissapear for about 3 months and come back again in the same spot. 2 years later another one comes and now they're not going away. Also my legs are plasterd with huge varicose viens.  It was really bad when I was pregnant and my Dr. would always say "it's just a mole" I've done over 17 different blood test and nothing. 20 years ago I contracted herpes, I asked if it was shingles and my Dr. said it wasn't and that moles are common in African Americans. For 15 years it's been complete embarrassment. my right leg is so ugly I can never wear shorts or skirts. No one seems to know what's wrong with my leg and I'm not overreacting as everyone says. Should I see a cancer specialist?
Since you have had herpes earlier, so I would suggest you to get it evaluated as herpes sores. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

Herpes also presents with red itchy blisters which scab over. Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.