dark spots on bottem of foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

dark spots on bottem of foot

i have dark spots on the bottem of my feet and the bottem and tips of my toes.  they are not running up the leg and no pain is involved.  there is alot of fever and thoart and muscle aches throughout the year. can someone help?
Dark spots underneath the skin on the bottom of your foot can be signs of a blood-clotting disorder called purpura.
If you bruise easily ( anywhere on your body ) and the spots ( on your feet) are red or purple please see a doctor as soon as you can.
Because you are saying that there is fever, throat and muscle aches involved, it would be in your best interest to see a doctor as soon as you can.

Are the dark spots more like little holes?
If so, then it could be a type of wart. Warts thrive in wet, dark places...such as the bottom of your feet.
It could also be a type of fungal growth as well.
thank you for the reply.  the spots are dark brown and when took to the doctor they did nothing but gave a syphlis test which was neg.