dercum's?
I had a sudden onset of lumps in my lower legs 12 weeks ago. They appear as ropey strings following the long bones but radiating out around the knees in clusters. When they first appear they are sore and appear red on the skin surface - later they take on a bruised appearance. Now I have them in lower arms and between knuckles on my right hand. Sometimes after walking I have intense pain in the bones of my lower legs - especially at night. Does this sound like Dercum's?There seems to be little information about it in Australia.
Mostly a streptococcal 'Erythema Nodosum'.Any history of throat pain preceding? You would need a few investigations before the diagnosis.