dermatology
so ive always had dry lips. and they getso dry they peel n i do pick it off n that has also caused my lips to have dark spots. but i resently had a bump apprer three months ago its a little darker than my lip n its not very big at all, i have no clue what t could be it really dont hurt either.
This lump can be a small cyst, hematoma, mucocele (if present on the inside of lower lip) or a benign growth of the lips. If the lump is painless and not changing in size, all these possibilities need to be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.