dermontology
I have these red bumps on the arms and some on tummy n back they tun red and  are not itchy  they  will rise a bit   but when I rub them they turn red could some one plz help me

This discussion is related to tiny red spots.
These red bumps can be due to irritated hair follicles causing folliculitis, sweat dermatitis, heat rash or pityriasis rosea which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist as the treatment is different for all. Till that time, wear cotton clothes and apply some calamine lotion on the bumps.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

can this rash go on the  legs also