discoid lupus
I have discoid lupus and would like to know what kind of face cleansers and moisturizers should I use?

Discoid lupus is a chronic inflammatory condition caused by an autoimmune disease. The treatment is directed toward decreasing inflammation and the level of autoimmune activity. Topical corticosteroids are generally used first. For small areas, corticosteroids may be injected into the lesions. Other topical immunosuppressive agents may also be helpful. Excessive heat, excessive cold, and trauma to the affected regions may make the condition worse.  It is best that you avoid sun exposure and use unscreens with UVB and UVA blockers. Use hypoallergenic makeup to help conceal facial lesions. And choose the mild and hypoallergenic cleansers and moisturizers.

Take care and regards.
Thank you very much for the information .I have been on various hydrocortisones the last one locoid.  They seem to irritate my skin worse as I have super sensitive skin.  I will try your suggestions.  Thank you so much.     catherine