Dermatology Community
do i have a risk of getting cancer?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do i have a risk of getting cancer?

hi, i have benn here(u.s. texas) only about 2 years and for more than a year i have had a fungus infection(skin thinnig and looks like acne)on my chest and still do.when i went to the doctor first time she told me it was acne. but when i went to a different doctor she told me it was a fungus infection and gave me medication. but before i went to the second doctor i had a open wound in my chest for months pus and watery stuff coming out of it and came a lymph node with it.i was given an antibiotic for it and when i used it the wound was gone before 7 days.it has been months but the lymph node is still there.i felt like it was reducing though.and recently i found my temperature is about 99 F* mostly in the evening.i always have a feeling that i have cancer. are these the symptoms of cancer or is it normal?