Aa
A
A
Close
does anyone know about belly button blisters?
I have had reoccurring blister break outs above my belly button for about 4 years now. I had my appendix removed in 05 and since then I have had these breakouts above my belly button. They hurt and look horrible. I have seen two dermatologists and two gastrology doctors, also an internal medicine doctor and family doctor. Then I was tested for food allergies by and allergy doctor.  Nothing has come from any of this and I still have the problem.  The dermatologist told me it was an allergic reaction, but a reaction to what?  It seems if I eat greasy foods I am more likely to get a rash.  In conjunction with the rash I usually have pain in my right side abdomen and get diareha for a few days. I had my gal bladder tested too and the nurse said she thought they should take it out, the doctor said it should be fine that I probably had IBS. I did not have any of these problems till I was 23 years old.  I also suffer from anxiety attacks and stress which seem to play the main roll in the breakouts.  
I read about a few people who suffer from similar problems and I am curious if anyone has any valuable answers to this issue.

This discussion is related to Blisters in navel.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I also have had blisters in my belly button off and on for 20 years.  They manifest a lot like herpes or shingles, with extreme itching, then a red rash that breaks out in ***** blisters that eventually crust over and heal if I can keep from scratching them.  They also cause terrible tingling nerve pain.  But I saw the doctor's post linked to this one that said you can't get shingles in your belly button.  Maybe you can get herpes blisters in your belly button?  heck I don't know!  Whatever they are,   they really hurt!!!  And I can really sympathize with you.  I'm looking online right now about it because I can feel the terrible itching starting inside my belly button again now.  aaarrrrggghhh!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577