does anyone know about belly button blisters?
I have had reoccurring blister break outs above my belly button for about 4 years now. I had my appendix removed in 05 and since then I have had these breakouts above my belly button. They hurt and look horrible. I have seen two dermatologists and two gastrology doctors, also an internal medicine doctor and family doctor. Then I was tested for food allergies by and allergy doctor.  Nothing has come from any of this and I still have the problem.  The dermatologist told me it was an allergic reaction, but a reaction to what?  It seems if I eat greasy foods I am more likely to get a rash.  In conjunction with the rash I usually have pain in my right side abdomen and get diareha for a few days. I had my gal bladder tested too and the nurse said she thought they should take it out, the doctor said it should be fine that I probably had IBS. I did not have any of these problems till I was 23 years old.  I also suffer from anxiety attacks and stress which seem to play the main roll in the breakouts.  
I read about a few people who suffer from similar problems and I am curious if anyone has any valuable answers to this issue.

This discussion is related to Blisters in navel.
I also have had blisters in my belly button off and on for 20 years.  They manifest a lot like herpes or shingles, with extreme itching, then a red rash that breaks out in ***** blisters that eventually crust over and heal if I can keep from scratching them.  They also cause terrible tingling nerve pain.  But I saw the doctor's post linked to this one that said you can't get shingles in your belly button.  Maybe you can get herpes blisters in your belly button?  heck I don't know!  Whatever they are,   they really hurt!!!  And I can really sympathize with you.  I'm looking online right now about it because I can feel the terrible itching starting inside my belly button again now.  aaarrrrggghhh!