Dermatology Community
does anyone know about belly button blisters?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does anyone know about belly button blisters?

I have had reoccurring blister break outs above my belly button for about 4 years now. I had my appendix removed in 05 and since then I have had these breakouts above my belly button. They hurt and look horrible. I have seen two dermatologists and two gastrology doctors, also an internal medicine doctor and family doctor. Then I was tested for food allergies by and allergy doctor.  Nothing has come from any of this and I still have the problem.  The dermatologist told me it was an allergic reaction, but a reaction to what?  It seems if I eat greasy foods I am more likely to get a rash.  In conjunction with the rash I usually have pain in my right side abdomen and get diareha for a few days. I had my gal bladder tested too and the nurse said she thought they should take it out, the doctor said it should be fine that I probably had IBS. I did not have any of these problems till I was 23 years old.  I also suffer from anxiety attacks and stress which seem to play the main roll in the breakouts.  
I read about a few people who suffer from similar problems and I am curious if anyone has any valuable answers to this issue.

This discussion is related to Blisters in navel.