drug reaction
I take Doxepin and Klonopin, and I suspect Doxepin is the culprit here. When I am exposed to the sun I get these very hard, red, painful bumps on my face. I can't really call it acne because they don't respond to any usual treatment. In fact, when I have tried to treat them in the past, they just get angrier. I need to know if anyone else has had this problem, what it is called, and what the heck to do about it.
This is called a drug allergy.Stop taking it and call your doctor for advice immediately. If it's clear that the medication is the cause, your doctor will most likely want you to replace it with another.
Try an over-the-counter antihistamine to reduce your body's response to the irritant and to relieve pain/itch.
Some drugs sensitize the skin to react to sunlight, which is why your rash is triggered off when you are out.
Apply calamine lotion or eucalyptus oil on the affected areas.
ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/hivestreatment