dry and sensitive skin with pigmentation problems

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

hi everybody i'm a new member.
i suffer from dry and sensitive skin and i have brown spot on the ckeek which seem to be getting larger. i have tried all sorts of cream to get rid of these pigmentation marks and they just wouldn't work. Also in winter i have feeling of tightness on my face. i also have a sensation of burning and tingling around the mouth and nose. And its not better in summer neither, where i get red spot which really burns and itch. when i go out i've started using a sun cream with (spf100) and i'm quite satisfied with it.. Is there any cream you would recommend me to use for winter and how could i get rid of these pigmentation marks.
thk u.
From the symptoms the possibility of melasma  needs to be ruled out. It is caused by hormonal changes, which stimulate a temporary increase in your body's production of melanin. People with darker complexions are more prone to this condition than people with lighter skin.

Treatment options include treatment with vitamin C and hydrocortisone, peel with carbon dioxide snow and alexandrite and ND-Yag Q-Switched laser treatment preceded by a hydroquinone-based application. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.