dry circular spots
I have recently found a few round spots of dry skin they are almost perfectl circular and are sligt apraised does anyone know what this might be.
For your symptoms nummular dermatitis, granuloma annulare and ringworm should be ruled out. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.

Also get it examined from a dermatologist as you may need antihistaminics prescribed and the diagnosis confirmed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.