dry flaky skin in crease of nose
for 5 years i have had this flaky skin in crese of my nose and have done everything to try to get ride of it ,but nothing works, it comes rite back...,I need help please .

I cannot confirm anything without examination,but it can be seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. You can treat flaking and dryness with over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos. Shampoo the hair vigorously and frequently (preferably daily). Active ingredients in these shampoos include salicylic acid, coal tar, zinc, resorcin, ketoconazole, or selenium.

If the symptoms persist,then it would be best to get it confirmed from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.