dry itchy dark patch on stomach
I have a dry dark patch on my stomach and between my breasts as well. It mainly itches a  little, however nothing peculiar about it besides being dark and itchy. I should also mention that i suffer from chronic yeast infections and I have seen a doctor concerning this and have been through repeated blood test for diabetes and any sexually transmitted diseases.  With every test there is no answer, and it still continues to plague my life and i believe that this may be a cause to the dry spots on stomach as well.

Are you on any medications for the chronic yeast infections?

Do you have any other associated symptoms of itching, rash , etc.

It would not be advisable to scrub the area too hard as this would irritate the skin. You should try to avoid sweat collection in the areas, keep the areas clean, maintain good personal hygiene, wear lose comfortable clothes. Apply calamine lotion at the sites.

Consult a skin specialist for your complaints and discuss whether a demyleininzing agent would help in your case.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.