dry skin patches
recently ive found small dry patches on my body.there are 4 - one on each side of my waist in identical spots on each side and one on each of my shoulders mirroring each other. they just came about 2 weeks ago-or at least thats when i started to feel them.

i use the same body soap as always and the same lotion-without perfume. any idea what this could be?

Are there other symptoms present such as itching? This could be due to dry skin, an infection or other skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis. In particular, eczema is a type of inflammatory skin condition and may present as rough and dry spot on the skin on one part of the body to raw and bleeding patches of skin in various spots on the body. On adults, eczema usually occurs on the neck and face, as well as inside the crook of the elbow, ankle and knee. If it persists, have this evaluated by your doctor for proper management. Direct clinical examination is important to determine the diagnosis.

Take care and keep us posted.
theres no itching. theyre just there.....

thamks. im making an appointment as we speak:)