Dermatology Expert Forum
dry spot on penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

dry spot on penis

Hello My concern is my  husband. About 4mths ago he developed a dry spot on the underside of the head of his penis and little red spots that you can barly see around the realm. (Sorry I do not know the proper terms)He went to the doctor and they said if was not herpes or a std. They gave him Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP. The doctor said it was probally yeast. However it is always in the same area and it goes away for a while and will come back but never completely goes away. It worsens and becomes very red after sex. I have not gotten anything so I am not concerned about it being an STD. He says it is not sore,It is not raised,there is no discharge.It just will not go away. But I do have HPV ( not the actual warts) The virus that lives in my cervix. Could this be what is affecting him. I have had this for 13yrs and been with him 12yrs. Never had a problem before now. But I always had normals paps until about 8mths ago. He is 38yrs old. What do you reckin this could be.