dry,wrinkly head of penis
I have had this for about 5 months now and it is driving me mad, the head of my penis is all wrinkly and dry, theres loads of little slits, especially noticebal in one area, in a kind of ring. I'm ashamed to have sex because when erect it looks all bumpy and horrible, almost deformed. I've also noticed lately that its very shiny aswell which I thought was a bit weird. There is also a constant clear discharge and my hole penis feels sore. To make matters worse I have a contant pain under my stomach and down my legs which wont go away, it really hurts if I lean over to pick something up. I was diagnosed with 'non-specific urethritis' which i had a coarse of antibiotics to treat, but it didn't really seem to do anything, i've also had thrush in the past 6 months aswell, could it be that I still have these or is it something else? Please help because the pain is driving me nuts, thankyou.

This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
Hey. I would go to a Urologist an get checked for prostritus, and a std panel done for claymida. if your getting thrush it could be just a yeast infection. eat lots of yougart take acidofollis. lots of water also. good luck.
hi bhumika, this is surely no PPP. I too have the same problem and is having abdomen and leg pain which doesnt goes away. its very irritating for me.
and also my penis looks shiny and bumpy. it really looks odd when my penis is erected.