dryness around mouth, nose, and chin
Hi, I am a black female and I am really having problems with my skin. It gets really dry around my nose,mouth, and chin. I dont get any bumps there, and it doesnt itch. It just gets really dry. It has been like this for about a year or two now & I really want to know what is happening. ITs taking away from my self esteem. Every summer and winter it gets worse. Ive been using Aveeno"even tone texture facial wash" & Aveeno lotion. I do not think Im using the right lotion but I have been using this for about 8 months now and It works sometime. Its really hard to control it during the summer and winter time. I do not wear make-up at all. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I do not understand it. My parents think its acid. But I think it is something else. I do not drink drinks! When I wash my face it gets really red but I thought that was nornal because I Wipe my face really hard to get rid of the dirt! I just want to know whats happening. I ca not say that there are patches but, my facial color is normal but the irritated skin color is like two shades lighter than mine. It is very noticable. It around the corners of my nose following around my mouth .. Then my chin. So PLEASE HELP
Water is your worst enemy when it comes to dry skin. So is rubbing it.
Use water sparingly on your face, and always pat it dry...no rubbing.
Apply a moisturizer on it after drying. Drinking plenty of water will help.

It sounds like either dry skin or eczema. Either way, you'll want to talk to a pharmacist or a doctor about a prescription ( or strong OTC ) medication for it.
Thank you so much, I was really getting worried! =] Hope it works