dyshidrosis and psoriasis
I have plaque psoriasis but lately have noticed tiny blisters that occasionally appear on my fingers, sometimes on the palm of my hand.  It seems I may have dyshidrosis and was wondering if the two could be related?  I also have ulcerative colitis and have been dealing with extremely stressful situations (several family tragedies in a very short span of time).  Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Psoriasis, ulcerative colitis and dyshidrosis do have inflammatory and autoimmune components. I will say that having any of these conditions my increase the chance of acquiring similar conditions.

I suggest that you have this assessed by your physician. Dishydrosis may appear as whitish vesicles that unlike herpetic lesions are usually tough and may not readily burst. However, the skin may be dry and itchiness may be present. The itchiness may lead to further scratching leading to excoriations.

Keep the area moisturized and avoid any exposure to abrasive cleansers and chemicals.  If itchiness is present take medications like antihistamines to avoid further scratching. Eczematous diseases have no definite treatment. However,it is best to have the diagnosis of dishydrosis or pompholyx ascertained first. Other differentials will be herpetic whitlow and fungal infections.