eczema and lymph nodes
Can an eczema flare up make lymph glands larger? I have a swollen gland near my elbow, which is also where my eczema is at its worse. Are they most likely related?
Lymph nodes are small (1-2cm) and bean-shaped nodes. they are very important to your body keeping you healthy. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism). Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema and it can cause swollen lymph nodes. But at the same time it is important to rule out any infection as well.

In my opinion a clinical examination by a dermatologist will help in confirming a diagnosis as treatment depends on the same. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.