Dermatology Community
eczema? redness?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eczema? redness?

Ok well I've had eczema all my life and on my face about a year. On my face i mainly use moisturising creams and a light steroid cream (Hydrocortisone ointment 0.5%) for when flareups occur. Now on the mustache line it used to get really red, itchy and dry so I used the hydro cream on it morning and night since i can remember. It isn't as itchy and dry anymore but the redness is always there. The cream doesnt seem to get rid of it and leaving it only causes it to get worse, it just wont go away. Is there any way i can get rid of it? And why is it doing this?

Also...
On my cheeks where i have eczema, i use the moisturising cream and the hydro ointment as i said before. But I've started getting spots there that are under the skin and have no heads. I've tried using spot cream but that aggrivates my eczema quite alot and the eczema cream only seems to aggrivate the spots. Is there anything i can use for these spots without irritating my eczema too much? How do you git rid of these spots under the skin?