erythema induratum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

erythema induratum

I had erythematus plaques and painful nodules and painful swelling around my ankles last october which was diagnosed as erythema induratum and in January, i was prescribed isoniazid and rifampin for 9 months. In 3 months the plaques disappeared but the nodules didnt and the ankles were still swollen. so my medication was stepped up and, from April i was given isoniazid 300, rifampin 450, ethambutol 800, pyrazinamide 750 and oflox 200 x 2. In september oflox was dropped because of terrible rashes that became unbearable because they persisted for all the months i took it. i still have rashes but i can bear the mild discomfort. The nodules disappeared by May but the ankles are still swollen and the elbow joints hurt a little, all joints in fact. the doctor says it is reactive arthritis. in April an ultrasound of my lower abdomen was done and my endometrium was found thickened. it was 13 mm. one of my overies was larger than normal too, 3.8 mm..in August, the thickness of the uterus came down to 7 mm and the overy became normal too, but now the uterus is back to 14 mm. could there be a connection with the earlier diagnosis? i mean, do i need to worry that the problem is back and the medicines are not working. the erythema induratum has not come back. what do i need to do?
buena