Dermatology Community
extra hole
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

extra hole

I am a 16 year old male. and i have noticed a very small hole at the to of my butt crack for a while. but this month it has begun to hurt and bleed. what is it? should i be alarmed by this? what can i do about it?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try googling "pilonidal cyst" and see if anything you read is familiar or similar to what you have.
Blank
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The symptoms are suggestive of pilonidal cyst. In this the skin becomes reddened or even sometimes looks like a small bruise)When it is infected,it causes pain.Antibiotics or surgical drainage may be required. So my sincere advice is to get an evaluation done from a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources