eyebrow hair loss

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

eyebrow hair loss

in the last week i have lost the outer edge of my left eyebrow and i am starting to lose the outer edge of my right eyebrow. they have tested my thyroid repeatedly and found nothing-but hashimoto's thyroidism runs in my family heavily-every female on my maternal side has it-does anybody have any ideas?
Avatar n tn
you most likely do have a thyroid problem. One of the symptoms of Hypo thyroidism is loss of  outer eyebrows.  That's what I experienced and luckily I found a doctor that treated my symptoms rather than my test numbers.  That's what you need to do asap.  Do some research on the internet and find doctors that treat symptoms even if your test results show you to be normal.
Good luck