eyelid rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

eyelid rash

Recently (about 2 months) I have had a little rash on my right eyelid.  It is bumpy, red in color, a little flaky, and it has never been itchy.  This morning I woke up and it was swollen a little bit.  I thought that it might be the cream that I use but the rash is only on my right eyelid.  I was just recently diagnosed with depression and high anxiety disorder, and I have been under a lot of stress lately.  I didn't know if that had something to do with it.  I normally wear eyeshadow and mascara, never had a problem but a couple weeks ago I did switch to a different brand and it was just recently that it started swelling.  I am starting to get nervous and confused, so any advice that you could give me would be grately appreciated.  Thank you.